How can I open .MUS files?

J.B. Windows XD

      9th Dec 2007
Hello. I want to open .MUS files from a certain website (with piano sheet
music) but I don't know how. My computer tells me it doesn't have that kind
of application. How do I get it? Do I have to buy it or can it simply be
downloaded? Thank you.

etive

      9th Dec 2007
Have a look at these answers -
http://tinyurl.com/3xd4yx
http://tinyurl.com/3a42nb

On Dec 9, 1:29 am, J.B. Windows XD
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello. I want to open .MUS files from a certain website (with piano sheet
> music) but I don't know how. My computer tells me it doesn't have that kind
> of application. How do I get it? Do I have to buy it or can it simply be
> downloaded? Thank you.

J.B. Windows XD

      10th Dec 2007
Thank you! Now all I have to do is decide whether or not I want to purchase
Melody Assistant.

"etive" wrote:

> Have a look at these answers -
> http://tinyurl.com/3xd4yx
> http://tinyurl.com/3a42nb
>
> On Dec 9, 1:29 am, J.B. Windows XD
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Hello. I want to open .MUS files from a certain website (with piano sheet
> > music) but I don't know how. My computer tells me it doesn't have that kind
> > of application. How do I get it? Do I have to buy it or can it simply be
> > downloaded? Thank you.

J.B. Windows XD

      10th Dec 2007
Thank you! Now all I have to do is decide whether or not I want to download
Melody Assistant.