I can not turn off my pc

ficart

      25th Mar 2008
Hello:

Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
center ver.2002, service pack 2.

Thank's for your help

David B.

      25th Mar 2008
Not without you providing some useful info. How are you shutting it down,
what exactly happens when you try, when did it start?

--

----

"ficart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
> center ver.2002, service pack 2.
>
> Thank's for your help

Ken Blake, MVP

      25th Mar 2008
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:43:01 -0700, ficart
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
> center ver.2002, service pack 2.

Nobody can help you with so little information, but there's good
information on shutdown problems here:
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

ficart

      26th Mar 2008
Helo David:

My problem start when I finish my work and I want to turn off computer.
the monitor write that "windows save the configuration, and I'm leave all
night and still same and don't shut off the pc, thank tou for your help
regards
jose luis seyffert

"David B." wrote:

> Not without you providing some useful info. How are you shutting it down,
> what exactly happens when you try, when did it start?
>
> --
>
> ----
> _________________________________________________________________________________
>

> "ficart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello:
> >
> > Someboady can help me, why my pc don't shutoff, I have windows xp media
> > center ver.2002, service pack 2.
> >
> > Thank's for your help

ficart

      26th Mar 2008
Windows stops responding during Windows XP shut down, and still working all
night and never turn off, thank you for support and help
regards

ficart