can not see appointments that I make outlook 2003

=?Utf-8?B?VmlubnkgQQ==?=

      4th Aug 2005
When ever I make an appointment in outlook 2003 I can see it for about on
second then it goes away. I can not find it and I do not know what is going
on. any help Please

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      4th Aug 2005
Is there a filter applied to your Calendar folder, possibly?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...