Can not print to Network printer from one XP Computer

CraigH

      10th Sep 2009
When trying to print to a Network printer (HP Color LaserJet 3600) I get the
message printer not installed. The printer can be added in Printer and Faxes
set is as the default, but the system will not recognize it when you try to
print, have no problems with any other computers in the office printing. I
have tried several applications such as notepad and word no success. Also
when the dialog box opens to select the printer to use, when I click on the
printer the image grays out.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      10th Sep 2009
Ask your IT director.