PC Review

Can not open outlook express

4th Mar 2012
When trying to open outlook express error msg's 0x8007002 and cannot find MOE.DLL, Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance
Tony.t63

Master of Logic

4th Mar 2012
remove and reinstall the program.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278909

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-c59365755489

If it cannot find a DLL, that means either the installation is corrupt, the file is missing, or it has been overwritten by malware and doesn't perform properly. You can remove and reinstall the software, as it is part of the OS. If you still have issues with MOE.DLL, either you have malware or some other deeper issue in the OS that may require you to reinstall certain functions or the entire OS.

-Surfer

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: