Can ne body help with this crap

Thehulk

      1st Mar 2005
I detect and remove the spyware and adware and
whatever,but then it just returns like nothing happened

plun

      1st Mar 2005

Hi

This "crap" is doing a rather good job to be a Beta.

You can send a spyware report to make this product better.
menu tools.

Follow this for removal:

http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

--
plun

JohnF.

      1st Mar 2005
Which bugs are returning and how do you get notified?

JohnF.

"Thehulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:274d01c51e33$c5c20780$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I detect and remove the spyware and adware and
> whatever,but then it just returns like nothing happened

Ron Kinner

      1st Mar 2005
Get HijackThis.exe from
http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/hjt199//HijackThis.exe

Save it to C:\hjt (new folder) then Open it and select
Scan and Save Log. Note where you save the log and then
send it to me as an attachment at http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Ron Kinner

K Falk

      2nd Mar 2005
Don't forget that some of this crap loads and keeps TSR
programs in memory. If you delete the crap, and the
program sees it is missing, as soon as you connect to the
internet again it will reload it. My suggestion in this
case is to run the program while you are offline to clean
the machine. Then reboot to make sure the offending
program is gone. Then run the check again while you are
still offline. If you come up clean you are probably ok.