How can I move User's profile to another location?

meo

      27th Sep 2007
Default User's profile is in c:\Users\Account1\*.*

But I need to change the location from c: to d:

I found the way to move in Vista is to move one by one by Right click at
each folder i.e. \Users\Account1\Documents, \Users\Account1\Downloads,
\Users\Account1\Music

The way to move like process above is corrected?

Synapse Syndrome

      27th Sep 2007
"meo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Default User's profile is in c:\Users\Account1\*.*
>
> But I need to change the location from c: to d:
>
> I found the way to move in Vista is to move one by one by Right click at
> each folder i.e. \Users\Account1\Documents, \Users\Account1\Downloads,
> \Users\Account1\Music
>
> The way to move like process above is corrected?

Yes, that is correct. You will not be able to move the hidden AppData
folder though. I also have made a batch script to make Junction Points,
pointing at the new locations. I do not actually remember why I did this,
but there was a point to it.

ss.