How can i move my screen to the right its too far left

=?Utf-8?B?dGlja2x5Zml6eg==?=

      18th Oct 2004
Hi, my screen is way over to the left hand side of my computer leaving a
black border of about 4cm to the right hand side. How do i move the screen
over to the right as stuff on the left hand side cant be viewed properly as
its off the screen. HELP my kids did something

=?Utf-8?B?VmFuIFQuIERpbmg=?=

      18th Oct 2004
Normally, this is the settings on your monitor. Check the monitor manual.
If you don't have the manual, you will need to muck around with the buttons
in the monitor to get to the Settings menu. You need to move the display to
the right which is a function in the Settings.

BTW, this newsgroup is for Microsoft Access (a database application), not
general computer "access".

HTH
Van T. Dinh
MVP (Access)