How can I manage two e mail adresses in outlook?

franknick

      19th Jun 2008
I have one e mail adress which opens automatically upon selecting outlook. I
have now got a second e mail address and would like to be able to select
which one I use when I open Outlook. In a previous company, the IT guy gave
me a drop down menu to select from my two e mail addresses (with different
domain names) and I would like to be able to set this up now on my own PC.

Roady [MVP]

      19th Jun 2008
You mean separate mail profiles?
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

You can also manage multiple email accounts within a single mail profile.
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/