How can I make Remote Desktop more secure

=?Utf-8?B?Q291cnRuZXkgUg==?=

      11th Nov 2005
We have several XP Pro Clients using Remote Desktop Client connecting to a
remote Windows 2000 Terminal Server.

What I'd like to do is specify who can connect, @ what time of day,
allowable IP addresses, better encryption, by MAC address, etc.

Anyone know of 3rd party software that will help me do this at low
cost/free. Already looked @ SecureRDP, not interested.

If anyone can help, greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Steven L Umbach

      12th Nov 2005
I already responded in the Windows Server Security newsgroup and someone
else did in the Windows Security newsgroup. In the future please crosspost
so that the thread can be followed in all the newsgroups you post in and to
not waste time of those that give advice which often results in redundant
efforts of those of us with limited time. See the link below about how to
crosspost.

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/crospost.html

news:(E-Mail Removed)...