How can I make neon colors in Word 2007?

Kamekona

      27th Aug 2008
I would like to make a few new colors in Word 2007 because I make concert
fliers and need to use bright colors and am bored with yellow.

JoAnn Paules

      27th Aug 2008
If your printer doesn't have neon ink, you aren't going to get neon colors.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kamekona" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to make a few new colors in Word 2007 because I make concert
> fliers and need to use bright colors and am bored with yellow.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      27th Aug 2008
You can't print neon colors without using neon inks, but you can choose from
among millions of colors in any version of Word from 2000 on.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)