How can I listen to a word document with the computer voice, like.

=?Utf-8?B?VGV4dCB0byBTcGVlY2g=?=

      28th Mar 2005
Basically if I have a paragraph type I would like to listen to it. I was
able once to type a paragraph and use the speech regonition to listen to the
paragrpah I worte with having to dictate it. I just be able to proof red by
listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can listen to
the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried looking under
options to find how ot this but can't find the way on how top do this.

Chuck Davis

      28th Mar 2005

"Text to Speech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Basically if I have a paragraph type I would like to listen to it. I was
> able once to type a paragraph and use the speech regonition to listen to
> the
> paragrpah I worte with having to dictate it. I just be able to proof red
> by
> listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can listen to
> the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried looking under
> options to find how ot this but can't find the way on how top do this.

It's a Windows setting. Ask in a Windows Newsgroup.

Greg Maxey

      28th Mar 2005
http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Chuck Davis wrote:
> "Text to Speech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Basically if I have a paragraph type I would like to listen to it. I was
>> able once to type a paragraph and use the speech regonition
>> to listen to the
>> paragrpah I worte with having to dictate it. I just be able to
>> proof red by
>> listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can
>> listen to the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried
>> looking under options to find how ot this but can't find the way on
>> how top do this.

> It's a Windows setting. Ask in a Windows Newsgroup.

=?Utf-8?B?QXV0aG9yIEFsbGlzb24=?=

      15th Jun 2005
Still trying to figure out text to voice.... in order to "hear" my document.

--
Author Allison

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

> http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm
>
> --
> Greg Maxey/Word MVP
> See:
> http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
> For some helpful tips using Word.
>
> Chuck Davis wrote:
> > "Text to Speech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Basically if I have a paragraph type I would like to listen to it. I was
> >> able once to type a paragraph and use the speech regonition
> >> to listen to the
> >> paragrpah I worte with having to dictate it. I just be able to
> >> proof red by
> >> listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can
> >> listen to the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried
> >> looking under options to find how ot this but can't find the way on
> >> how top do this.

> > It's a Windows setting. Ask in a Windows Newsgroup.

Graham Mayor

      16th Jun 2005
The web link posted by Greg explains how to do this. What is the problem?

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org