can I install English office 2003 on a (japanese windows XP) HP n.

=?Utf-8?B?Zm9yaWVnbiBzdHVkZW50IGluIGphcGFu?=

      15th Dec 2004
can I install English office 2003 on a (japanese windows XP) HP notebook,
newly setup with no office installed yet?

Joseph Meehan

      15th Dec 2004
foriegn student in japan wrote:
> can I install English office 2003 on a (japanese windows XP) HP
> notebook, newly setup with no office installed yet?

Sorry. This is the Microsoft Access Database newsgroup. It appears
your question is not related to that database. You are much more likely to
find someone with the answer if you post your question to a newsgroup
devoted to your subject.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math