How can I import my @yahoo.com mailing addresses into Outlook

=?Utf-8?B?SSBhbSBib2I=?=

      12th Aug 2005
I just started using Outlook mail and have been using Yahoo. Now I would
like to import the contents of my Yahoo addresses into Outlook

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      12th Aug 2005
Go to the address book on Yahoo's mail site, click the Import/Export link in
the upper right hand corner then click the Export Now button next to
Microsoft Outlook in the Export section of the page

news:(E-Mail Removed)...