How can I have Word insert the Word Count into a document?

=?Utf-8?B?U3Rhcmhhd2s=?=

      12th Oct 2004
I have a professor in college who wants a word count on a paper, but he wants
the program to put the word count in automatically. Is this possible with
Office XP?

Daiya Mitchell

      12th Oct 2004
Look under Insert | Field, and insert a NumWords field somewhere, probably
around your name. Be sure to update it (hit F9) just before printing.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/