PC Review

How can i get ride of this stupid message when sending mail by right clicking and sen

21st Nov 2007
How can i get ride of this stupid message when sending mail by right clicking and send to mail receipt then i always get this stupid message how can i get ride of this message

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On