Where can I get a free Inventory control spreadsheet

Pritch14

      19th Jul 2004
I am looking for a Inventory/Stock control excel template, but I don'
want to pay for it!!!!!!

Can anyone suggest a sit

Debra Dalgleish

      20th Jul 2004
You can search in Google, using keywords like Excel and Inventory.
Or look at the templates on the Microsoft web site:

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List