Can a form populate historical information from same table?

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbEo=?=

      27th Jul 2005
Please help if can: I have a table and form for yearly inspections.
In "frmTunnel", I have a text box w/ results of this year's inspection
"RsltsThis" and a text box below it on the same form "RsltsLast" forlast
year's inspections results... i.e.-the "RsltsThis" of last year. The form
puts information in tblTunnel. I want last year's inspection results on the
form as well to compare with this years results.

I don't know how to query last years information from tblTunnel to populate
in RsltsLast textbox. Any Ideas?

Rick B

      27th Jul 2005
No idea unless you share the structure of your data with us.

What tables do you have? What fields are in them.

--
Rick B

"MichaelJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help if can: I have a table and form for yearly inspections.
> In "frmTunnel", I have a text box w/ results of this year's inspection
> "RsltsThis" and a text box below it on the same form "RsltsLast" forlast
> year's inspections results... i.e.-the "RsltsThis" of last year. The form
> puts information in tblTunnel. I want last year's inspection results on

the
> form as well to compare with this years results.
>
> I don't know how to query last years information from tblTunnel to

populate
> in RsltsLast textbox. Any Ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbEo=?=

      28th Jul 2005
Thanks Rick,
tables: tbltunnelhist w/ fields: inspector, location, date, beginsat,
endsat, distmi, resultsthis, resultslast. The beginsat, endsat, and distmi
populate automatically off location from tbltunnel. I would like resultslast
to populate off last year's "resultsthis" inspection. The resultsthis is
data to input for the present year's inspection.
tbltunnel has fields date, beginsat, endsat, distmi information.