Can I form a phrase into a spiral?

KSfarmmom63

      14th Feb 2009
Is there any way to form a phrase into a spiral?

Graham Mayor

      14th Feb 2009
Not in Word. The limit in text manipulation is provided by WordArt.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

KSfarmmom63 wrote:
> Is there any way to form a phrase into a spiral?

JoAnn Paules

      14th Feb 2009
Much to my disappointment, Publisher can't do it either. You could try
DrawPlus: http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
The free version says it can create text on a path.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Graham Mayor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not in Word. The limit in text manipulation is provided by WordArt.
>
> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor - Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> KSfarmmom63 wrote:
>> Is there any way to form a phrase into a spiral?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      14th Feb 2009
I think Mary Sauer has an example at her Web site of how to do this with
WordArt, but to me it looked very complicated, so if the OP has any graphics
application that can handle this natively, that would be a much easier
approach.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)