Where can I find a college application resume template?

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9jYWdyYW5kZTIy?=

      9th Oct 2004
Looking for a sample resume for a high school student to use in applying to
colleges. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Arvin Meyer

      9th Oct 2004
"bocagrande22" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking for a sample resume for a high school student to use in applying

> colleges. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Try googling for it:

http://www.google.com

You are unlikely to find it here. This is an MS-Access database newsgroup.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
Microsoft Access

New Member