Can I export a contact list to excel?

NicoleS

      30th Apr 2010
I'm using Office 2007 and would like to use the same list in excel for
tracking responses.

Thanks!

NicoleS

      30th Apr 2010
I should add that I want to export a specific group/distribution list.
I tried the export function but it didn't do the distribution list.
Thanks

"NicoleS" wrote:

> I'm using Office 2007 and would like to use the same list in excel for
> tracking responses.
>
> Thanks!

Gordon

      30th Apr 2010

"NicoleS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I should add that I want to export a specific group/distribution list.
> I tried the export function but it didn't do the distribution list.
> Thanks

Save the D/L as a text file and open that in Excel - AFAIK....

Karl Timmermans

      1st May 2010
You can also use the PDL export function which is part of ContactGenie
Toolkit (http://www.contactgenie.com/toolkit_4_outlook.htm) allowing you to
export one or more PDL's to a CSV file. No purchase is required for that
particular function.

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

"NicoleS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I should add that I want to export a specific group/distribution list.
> I tried the export function but it didn't do the distribution list.
> Thanks
>
> "NicoleS" wrote:
>
>> I'm using Office 2007 and would like to use the same list in excel for
>> tracking responses.
>>
>> Thanks!

NicoleS

      5th May 2010