where can I download the MegaStat add-in for Excell

=?Utf-8?B?d2lsZXlzbmFrZXNraW5z?=

      12th Feb 2006
I'm attending a class on Business statistics and found reference to MegaStat
add-in in the very first chapter of my statistical techniques in Business
Economics, peeked my interest in downloading or as referred to, add-in to my
current 2003 Office Excell program

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeScncyBTdHVkZW50?=

      12th Feb 2006
check out:

http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/
--
Gary''s Student

"wileysnakeskins" wrote:

> I'm attending a class on Business statistics and found reference to MegaStat
> add-in in the very first chapter of my statistical techniques in Business
> Economics, peeked my interest in downloading or as referred to, add-in to my
> current 2003 Office Excell program

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgVy4gTGV3aXM=?=

      12th Feb 2006
If you do a Google search for "Megastat" and "Excel", in the first few links
you will learn that MegaStat is a statistical add-in that is included on the
CD-ROM with various textbooks published by McGraw-Hill, such as
Bowerman/O'Connell/Orris "Essentials of Business Statistics". In a .pdf from
one of those early linked sites, you will also learn that Megastat is written
by J.B. Orris of Butler University. Another search for "Butler University"
gets you to their web page, where you can search for "Orris" and get the link
from his home page to the Megastat website
http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/megastat/index.html
The commercial version only ships with the books; downloadable versions are
developmental, and may require a password from Professor Orris.

Jerry

"wileysnakeskins" wrote:

> I'm attending a class on Business statistics and found reference to MegaStat
> add-in in the very first chapter of my statistical techniques in Business
> Economics, peeked my interest in downloading or as referred to, add-in to my
> current 2003 Office Excell program

Don Guillett

      12th Feb 2006
look here
http://blue.butler.edu/~orris/megastat/body_index.html

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
> I'm attending a class on Business statistics and found reference to
> MegaStat
> add-in in the very first chapter of my statistical techniques in Business
> Economics, peeked my interest in downloading or as referred to, add-in to
> my
> current 2003 Office Excell program

Niek Otten

      12th Feb 2006
Do a Google search for "download" and "megastat" and you'll get lots of