Can I create a macro to generate an email once the data is entered

Susan

      24th Oct 2008
I repeatedly send the same email to people with only bits of info changed.
Is it possible to create a macro to generate an email to the person
automatically? I have their email address in the file, along with all the
information that I need.

I am no good at programming, I can create a macro if I can click and point.
I have tried to do this, with no luck. If there is anyone that could show me
the direction to head to get started, I sure would appreciate it.
--
Susan

Sheeloo

      24th Oct 2008