How can I change the text direction in vertical label in access?

=?Utf-8?B?QmVybmFyZG8gTg==?=

      26th Jan 2007
I have searched a lot inside Access help, but I still haven't found out how
to change the label text direction when in vertical position. I'd appreciate
if someone could solve this out.
Rgds
Bernardo

Allen Browne

      27th Jan 2007
I don't believe the built-in label can do this.

Some alternatives:
http://www.lebans.com/rotatetext.htm
http://www.lebans.com/xrotatetext.htm

"Bernardo N" <Bernardo (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have searched a lot inside Access help, but I still haven't found out how
> to change the label text direction when in vertical position. I'd
> appreciate
> if someone could solve this out.
> Rgds
> Bernardo

=?Utf-8?B?QmVybmFyZG8gTg==?=

      1st Feb 2007
Thanks, Allen.

"Allen Browne" wrote:

> I don't believe the built-in label can do this.
>
> Some alternatives:
> http://www.lebans.com/rotatetext.htm
> http://www.lebans.com/xrotatetext.htm
>
> --
> Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia
>
> "Bernardo N" <Bernardo (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have searched a lot inside Access help, but I still haven't found out how
> > to change the label text direction when in vertical position. I'd
> > appreciate
> > if someone could solve this out.
> > Rgds
> > Bernardo

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZCBN?=

      2nd Mar 2007
Hi Bernardo

To make a label or text field vertical call up the label properties in
design view, go to the 'other' tab and change the vertical option from no to
yes.

I hope this helps - note if your using 2003 and ie7 the text will disappear!
It's a known issue! Vertical works fine with 2000 and IE7 (on my back up
system).

A few others have commented the problem is fixed by removing ie7 - I haven't
tried this yet

Rgs

Richard