How can I change the name displayed on incoming yahoo mail?

=?Utf-8?B?Z2VlamF5?=

      25th Jan 2006
I have a yahoo account. Within that yahoo account, I have recently changed
the name information and saved those changes. But - even though I've done
those things - when I send a message to my outlook account, the old name
still displays. I think this must be something that needs to be changed in
Outlook, but I don't know what it is.

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      25th Jan 2006
Do you have the details set here: Tools menu > Email accounts > View/Change
email accounts > Click Next > Highlight your Yahoo mail account > Click
Change

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Do you have the details set here: Tools menu > Email accounts > View/Change
> email accounts > Click Next > Highlight your Yahoo mail account > Click
> Change
>
> "geejay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have a yahoo account. Within that yahoo account, I have recently changed
> > the name information and saved those changes. But - even though I've done
> > those things - when I send a message to my outlook account, the old name
> > still displays. I think this must be something that needs to be changed
> > in
> > Outlook, but I don't know what it is.

> Thank you, I checked your suggestion. But, I think I've misstated my question. My primary method of e-mailing is my Outlook account. However, for privacy purposes, I've also created an account with Yahoo. Originally, I created that Yahoo account with certain name identification information. I sent a test e-mail to my outlook account and Outlook displays the actual first and last name that I designated within Yahoo. Now that I've changed that first and last name within the yahoo account, Outlook still continues to "recognize" and display the original first and last name. Is this an Outlook issue or perhaps a Yahoo issue?

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      25th Jan 2006
I think it's a Yahoo issue