Can I add text on top of clip art?

Mark

      12th Jun 2009
I am trying to create a birthday card. When I insert a clip art background, I
can't seem to type in a message over the background. I can put it over the
clip art or below it, but not ON it.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      12th Jun 2009
Either format the clip art as Behind Text or insert a text box (In Front of
Text, No Fill, No Line) on top of the clip art.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)