Calendar missing from Outlook Folder List

Jim Cesarini

      4th Jan 2005
Hello,
I have 3 users whose pc's were recently reimaged to WinXP with Outlook 2003
as part of the image. The team who did the reimage basically copies their
old Outlook profile (from the Win2K image) incorporates it into the WinXP
image. Since the reimage, all 3 users have the calendar missing from their
Outlook folder list.

So far, I haven't been able to find anything in Outlook help or Technet that
addresses this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim Cesarini

Brian Tillman

      4th Jan 2005
Jim Cesarini <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have 3 users whose pc's were recently reimaged to WinXP with
> Outlook 2003 as part of the image. The team who did the reimage
> basically copies their old Outlook profile (from the Win2K image)
> incorporates it into the WinXP image. Since the reimage, all 3 users
> have the calendar missing from their Outlook folder list.

Are you sure you're looking at the correct View? If you're looking at the
Mail view of the Navigation Pane, you won't see the Calendar (or Tasks,
Notes, Journal, and Contacts) because that view shows only folders that hold
mail items. At the bottom of the Navigation Pane there should be a folder
icon. That's the Folders List view and it should show everything.
--
Brian Tillman

Jim Cesarini

      5th Jan 2005
I just spoke with the person who reported the problem to me and from what
she described, this sounds like the situation she had. She eventually
figured out that she wasn't looking at "Folder List," which would explain
why she wasn't seeing the calendar.

Thanks for your help Brian,
Jim

news:uu9B$(E-Mail Removed)...