How to calculate the total area under a curve in excel?

jjjjj

      26th Jan 2008
I wonder whether integration tools are available in Excel? for example, to
use integration to calculate the total area under a curve. anyone has used
the function or knows about it? thank you expert.

Andy Pope

      26th Jan 2008
Hi,

See Bernard Liengme's page.
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/Excel...UnderCurve.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

New Member

      19th May 2011
This was wonderful -- great spreadsheet, formulas -- my students found it so easy to use! Thanks!