bypass logon screen on xp pro

Ann

      15th Dec 2003
We rec'd a computer that has xp professional ont it. Of
course there is a log on screen to access windows. Is
there any way to delete this feature or bypass it? Maybe
change the user & passowrd w/o going into the
administrator screen?

Doug Knox MS-MVP

      15th Dec 2003
Click Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 Highlight the username
that you want automatically logged on and then uncheck Users must enter a
username and password........... Click Apply. On the next dialog enter the
password for that account, if any, and OK your way out.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

news:01a001c3c298$48b7f9e0$(E-Mail Removed)...