Business Contact Manager Install Problem in Office 2003

Dennis Smith

      29th Dec 2003
After installing Office 2003 Professional, I rebooted,
ran Office Update, then tried to install the Business
Contact Manager. After going through what appeared to be
most of the install, SETUP told me that it needed more
space on my drive F (my main drive). It needed me to
clear up 40.08MB from drive F. Drive F has over 40GB
available on it. I sure hope that Business Contact
Manager doesn't need over 40GB!
Running Windows XP Pro SP1 on an AMD 2200+.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

      30th Dec 2003
From my BCM FAQ at http://www.slipstick.com/bcm/bcmfaq.aspx:

According to Microsoft, you might need up to 190MB to be able to install
BCM.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

news:021501c3ce4b$e90fed30$(E-Mail Removed)...