business contact history replaced with personal email history

=?Utf-8?B?bm92aWNlIDQ2?=

      9th May 2006
Office 2003. While in excel I accessed business contacts searching for a
phone no. When I subsequently went to my business contacts, I found my
complete personal e-mail files in place of my business contact history. I can
no longer get the business history for each contact or even the options to
add an item to the history.. Help!!!!

Rick B

      9th May 2006
This is an Access newsgroup. Your question seems related to Excel and
Outlook, but not to Access (the database application that is part of MS
Office Professional).

Please repost to an appropriate newsgroup.

--
Rick B

news:(E-Mail Removed)...