Buglists for Riskmanagement

softg

      14th Dec 2009
Hi,

is it possible to receive a list of all fixed bugs since a windows XP
version. e.g. XP SP2?
We need it for riskmanagement. We have to observe the list and review
every bug
if it could influence our system.
We also want to know about fixed bugs as soon as the fix is released.

Thanks for your help!

Anteaus

      16th Dec 2009

You can generate one with the MSBA (security baseline analyzer) if you
install this on a virgin copy of SP2.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s.../cc184924.aspx