Browser Add-Ons

=?Utf-8?B?SXNsYW5kR2lybA==?=

      15th Jun 2006
What is OWSBrowserUI Class?
What is OWSBrowserMiscApis Class?
I am having problems which may be associated with remote access to my home
computer, which I have not put on a network. Internet connection is cable
with Linksys router.

Does anyone know what program is associated with a logo consisting of a red
circle with a white capital B? Thanks

Mark F.

      17th Jun 2006

"IslandGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is OWSBrowserUI Class?
> What is OWSBrowserMiscApis Class?

IslandGirl,

Both refer to a registered class objects for the Microsoft Office Server
Extensions library (OWS.DLL) found in the Microsoft Office installation.

> I am having problems which may be associated with remote access to my

home
> computer, which I have not put on a network. Internet connection is

cable
> with Linksys router.

LinkSys Support Page: http://tinyurl.com/9l6et

Any particular reason you have a router with only one PC?

Routers have a 'build in' firewall. Usually typing 192.168.1.100 in your
browser's address bar will launch the Linksys setup utility. I mentioned
this because you may have the router's firewall blocking the connection.
The Windows XP firewall (SP2+) could also be a problem.

> Does anyone know what program is associated with a logo consisting of

a red
> circle with a white capital B? Thanks

Sorry, can't help you with this one.

Mark