Bold Line #s and light text

W. eWatson

      24th Aug 2011
OK, I have Word 2009, and created a docx file with 200 single line
statements. I then gave them line #s. When I print a page, the line #s
are dark and the text is light. What gives?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      24th Aug 2011
Check the formatting of the Line Number character style.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"W. eWatson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j31pov$9r2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, I have Word 2009, and created a docx file with 200 single line
> statements. I then gave them line #s. When I print a page, the line #s are
> dark and the text is light. What gives?

Iceman

      24th Aug 2011
In this group W. eWatson wrote in message news:j31pov$9r2$(E-Mail Removed)

> OK, I have Word 2009, and created a docx file with 200 single line
> statements. I then gave them line #s. When I print a page, the line #s
> are dark and the text is light. What gives?

If you used the autonumbering, then the number should by default be set to
the font and font style you are using in the document. Check if this is the
case in Format > Bullets and Numbering > Numbering > Customize, and if
'Number Format' is set to default, then this must be a printer issue.