bluetooth stereo with windows xp bluetooth stack

build18er

      25th Sep 2008
I have a laptop, and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine. When i pair
my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
sound to work.

any ideas on what i should do?

Leonard Grey

      25th Sep 2008
Considering how much detail you put into your question, I haven't got a
clue. But a good first step would be to contact the maker of the headphones.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

build18er wrote:
> I have a laptop, and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine. When i pair
> my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
> sound to work.
>
> any ideas on what i should do?

smlunatick

      25th Sep 2008
On Sep 25, 7:21*pm, Leonard Grey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Considering how much detail you put into your question, I haven't got a
> clue. But a good first step would be to contact the maker of the headphones.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazinehttp://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330952,00.asp
>
> build18er wrote:
> > I have a laptop, and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine. *Wheni pair
> > my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
> > sound to work.

> > any ideas on what i should do?

It should be noted that Microsoft's Windows XP SP2 Bluetooth protocol
stack (as mentioned on the subject) is limited. It does not provide
sound / audio connections.

nass

      26th Sep 2008
My name nass. I fix your compluter very goodly; but, not for FREE
You click my business link below, give me money. I do very, very good job.
Take no notice of my detracrtors here.
..
Credit card or cash.

Click, click link: http://www.nasstec.co.uk

--
HTH,
nass

"build18er" wrote:

> I have a laptop, and my bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine. When i pair
> my headphones with the laptop, the pairing is successful, but i can't get the
> sound to work.
>
> any ideas on what i should do?

Leonard Grey

      26th Sep 2008

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

Nick Murphy, who is impersonating nass...

nass

      26th Sep 2008

Well Leo he got his older brother <Paul Montgomery> to help out lol

Read the utter nonsense of this cum bag:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine
>
> Nick Murphy, who is impersonating nass...

jimbo571@operamail.com

      26th Sep 2008
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:08:48 -0400, Leonard Grey
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>---
>Leonard Grey
>Errare humanum est
>
>"A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine
>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2330952,00.asp
>
>Nick Murphy, who is impersonating nass...

Thought it is/was Mick Murphy .