Bluetooth Programming

Ben Voigt [C++ MVP]

      20th Apr 2009

"David Lowndes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>Actually i faced a similar problem before.
>>the header file was a c header file and that implementation file was a cpp
>>file.
>>The definitions of certain functions defined in the header file were not
>>getting recognized the cpp file although i had alreday included that
>>header.
>>The problem was solved by changing the project settings -> C/C++ Tab ->
>>Precompiled headers -> Not using precompiled heeaders

> I'm glad things are working ok now, but your diagnosis of the issue is
> wrong - precompiled headers is nothing to do with C headers and C++
> sources.

Well... you can't share a precompiled header between C and C++ compile
units. At least not if you want __cplusplus to be defined correctly.

> Dave

New Member

      22nd Feb 2010
hello please any body can send how to transfer a file between to blutooth enabled devices in windows xp environment in c/c++ programming my emial id is http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

New Member

      28th Feb 2011
#include "Bluetoothapis.h"
#include <windows.h>
#include <Ws2bth.h>
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <conio.h>

#pragma comment(lib, "irprops.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "ws2_32.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Bthprops.lib")
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_SEARCH_PARAMS BluetoothSearchParams ;

return 0;
}

error C2065: 'BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_SEARCH_PARAMS' : undeclared identifier
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'BluetoothSearchParams'
error C2065: 'BluetoothSearchParams' : undeclared identifier

i am getting this ,errors can some one help me out??

Banned

      14th May 2011
Can I use this code in my mobile to change the speed.