The blue bar

=?Utf-8?B?TGVpZg==?=

      13th Mar 2006
How do I get rid of the text "- Tele2" after Microsoft Internet Explorer in
the blue bar at the top?

Alan Edwards

      13th Mar 2006
How to Change the Internet Explorer Window Title
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q176497

....Alan
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:40:31 -0800, Leif
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do I get rid of the text "- Tele2" after Microsoft Internet Explorer in
>the blue bar at the top?

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

      14th Mar 2006
Leif wrote:

> How do I get rid of the text "- Tele2" after Microsoft Internet Explorer
> in the blue bar at the top?

What Alan said and...
See:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm
"Remove the ISP branding for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express".
http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scri...sc/unbrand.htm
“Remove IE/OE Branding“
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive...tm#branding_IE
"Removing ISP branding and restoring the spinning IE globe".

Hope this helps.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo
Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional