Blocked attached files

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhaHJva2htb2Q=?=

      20th Dec 2003
I wonder how I can see and open taatched files those outlock has identified as "unsecure" files. I'm sure those files are not infected with virus.

Nikki

      20th Dec 2003
Try Sue Mosher's Slipstick site for a solution:

Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...