Blank Sender, Blank Subject, Blank Body

=?Utf-8?B?c2luMTQ3MA==?=

      4th Nov 2005
I keep gettings these blank emails, why am I getting them and how do I stop
them.
Thanks!

BillR [MVP]

      4th Nov 2005
Recent spate of "spam". see if the problem is addressed by future outlook
updates.

--
Bill Rodgers MVP
"sin1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I keep gettings these blank emails, why am I getting them and how do I stop
> them.
> Thanks!

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      4th Nov 2005
I do too, and, AFAIK, you can't. Mine are trapped into my Junk folder.
Perhaps installing SpamBayes would help?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, sin1470 asked: