blank page prints from two machines- other machines print correctl

SuzyQ

      23rd Feb 2009
I have a report that prints fine from one computer, but printing to the SAME
printer from a different computer, prints out a blank first page. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

I have suggested to the user that they reinstall printer drivers for the
machine that prints out the blank page first, but don't know if that was a
good suggestion.

M Skabialka

      23rd Feb 2009
My first guess is that the computer that prints correctly has the printer
drivers for a font you are using, and the other computers are substituting
something close but slightly larger.
Try changing the font to something more generic that all of the computers
would have..

"SuzyQ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a report that prints fine from one computer, but printing to the
>SAME
> printer from a different computer, prints out a blank first page. Does
> anyone know how to fix this?
>
> I have suggested to the user that they reinstall printer drivers for the
> machine that prints out the blank page first, but don't know if that was a
> good suggestion.

SuzyQ

      23rd Feb 2009

I use times roman and arial. Is it really possible that they don't have
those fonts? I'll ask them. I don't have access to the machines in question
to check it out.

M Skabialka

      24th Feb 2009
Probably not the answer then. Have you tried shrinking the margins a
smidgeon?