Binding fields from PDF to Access

Newbie who needs help

      18th Dec 2009
I am trying to get this to work. Have created a PDF form in LC with data
binding to MS Access 07. Connection works fine. Data fields are showing up as
choices in LC from access db. Here is the problem.

When opening the file in Adobe (acrobat pro), I get a connection failure
message: Environment not trusted. But there is no password protection and
everything is on the local machine.

Help.....

Tony Toews [MVP]

      24th Dec 2009
Newbie who needs help <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I am trying to get this to work. Have created a PDF form in LC with data
>binding to MS Access 07. Connection works fine. Data fields are showing up as
>choices in LC from access db. Here is the problem.

What is LC?

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP