Battlefield 2

=?Utf-8?B?dG9taHlkZTI=?=

      13th Jun 2006
I goto Multiplayer and update the Server List
when I start to move down the list
the screen goes into a Bad flicker.
I got the 1.3 patch installed.

Can anyone help,
Thanks in advance

Paul Smith

      13th Jun 2006
"tomhyde2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I goto Multiplayer and update the Server List
> when I start to move down the list
> the screen goes into a Bad flicker.
> I got the 1.3 patch installed.

What graphics card and driver do you have?

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?dG9taHlkZTI=?=

      13th Jun 2006
ATI X1900XTX, With ATI Window Vista Driver.

"Paul Smith" wrote:

> "tomhyde2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I goto Multiplayer and update the Server List
> > when I start to move down the list
> > the screen goes into a Bad flicker.
> > I got the 1.3 patch installed.

> What graphics card and driver do you have?
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?dG9taHlkZTI=?=

      13th Jun 2006
In addition. I tried running as XP, also Administrator.
Thanks

"tomhyde2" wrote:

> ATI X1900XTX, With ATI Window Vista Driver.
>
> "Paul Smith" wrote:
>
> > "tomhyde2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >I goto Multiplayer and update the Server List
> > > when I start to move down the list
> > > the screen goes into a Bad flicker.
> > > I got the 1.3 patch installed.

> > What graphics card and driver do you have?
> >
> > --
> > Paul Smith,
> > Yeovil, UK.
> > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> > http://www.windowsresource.net/
> >
> > *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

Paul Smith

      13th Jun 2006
"tomhyde2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ATI X1900XTX, With ATI Window Vista Driver.

In-box driver or from ATI's site?

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
http://www.windowsresource.net/

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?dG9taHlkZTI=?=

      14th Jun 2006
ATI site, Vista driver

"Paul Smith" wrote:

> "tomhyde2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ATI X1900XTX, With ATI Window Vista Driver.

> In-box driver or from ATI's site?
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?dG9taHlkZTI=?=

      15th Jun 2006
Battlefield will run OK - Finally.
I had to reinstall twice but it finally started working Great!!
It now runs at least as fast as in XP
Run Battelfield as Admininistrator
Don't run as XP
This worked for me.