Background Music Plays Doubletime

PilatesCorgi

      6th Aug 2008
I'm trying to add a voice recording to my slide show using the Add Background
Music page. The file is a WMA file. I add it to the first picture. And I have
checked the other pictures and no music appears to be associated with them.
Here's my problem...

When I play back the video -- either in preview mode, or as a saved movie,
the recording plays at roughly doublespeed. It ends about halfway through the
pictures and sounds horrible.

Is there any way to fix this?

PilatesCorgi

      6th Aug 2008
Hi there, John,

yeah I think I gave you a red herring...this is a spoken word piece -- not
by me -- it's a recording. So I can't do it using the narration feature.
(Although that is working, just in case that's what you're asking.)

--PilatesCorgi

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Did you try using the narration feature in PhotoStory 3?
>
> John Inzer
> MS Digital Media MVP

PilatesCorgi

      6th Aug 2008
PS: this may, or may not be helpful...I also tried ensuring that the run
length of the slide show was longer than the run length of the background
music piece that I'm adding. But I still get the double time playback.
--PilatesCorgi