Back up hard disk drive not recognized as a system disk

=?Utf-8?B?TVJSSUdHQQ==?=

      17th Aug 2007
I have a Quantrum Fireball Plus hard drive I removed from an old windows 98
formated it to NTFS. Having connected it to my computer (XP) as a back up
storage disk the system does not regognize it, there is no sign of it
anywhere on the system.
Have tried as master and slave also tried another fireball disk that was
working previously that was the formated in the same way and as I say worked.
Look forward to replies
--
B J G

peter

      17th Aug 2007
Try going to Administrative Tools/Computer Management/disk Management
Is it listed there..........does it show up as being formatted or as
unallocated space.???
peter
news:(E-Mail Removed)...