axispad game controller

sheyne

      12th Aug 2003
does anybody know anything about a patch to keep axispad
game controller from crashing windows xp

Joshua Smith [MSFT]

      13th Aug 2003
Can you post the exact error message text when this occurs and describe what
you do to get it to crash if there is something specific? By Axispad I take
it you are refering to the generic Interact Axispad, is that correct?

--
Joshua Smith
DirectInput Test Lab

news:02c901c3610e$32dd82c0$(E-Mail Removed)...