avoiding Nero's MP3 encoding limit?

Nathalie

      7th Jun 2004
I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry entry somewhere but I
haven't been able to find it...

Steven Burn

      7th Jun 2004
"Nathalie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%iOwc.2054$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
> CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
> MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
> get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry entry somewhere but I
> haven't been able to find it...

If your wanting to do MP3 to CD then forget Nero and download a freeware CD
ripper;

www.it-mate.co.uk/support/ripwiz2003.asp

.... and there are plenty more to be found at;

www.freewarearena.org
www.freewarehome.com
www.webgrid.co.uk
www.pricelessware.org

to name but a few.......

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

BG

      7th Jun 2004
Agreed!

CDeX!

"Steven Burn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Nathalie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%iOwc.2054$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
> > CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
> > MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
> > get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry entry somewhere but I
> > haven't been able to find it...

> If your wanting to do MP3 to CD then forget Nero and download a freeware

CD
> ripper;
>
> www.it-mate.co.uk/support/ripwiz2003.asp
>
> ... and there are plenty more to be found at;
>
> www.freewarearena.org
> www.freewarehome.com
> www.webgrid.co.uk
> www.pricelessware.org
>
> to name but a few.......
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Steven Burn
> Ur I.T. Mate Group
> www.it-mate.co.uk
>
> Keeping it FREE!

Thorsten Duhn

      7th Jun 2004
Hello,

> I received Nero Express's software with my Lite
> CD burner. I was only allowed to perform about 50
> MP3 encodes from CDs I own - anyone know how to
> get around this problem? I assume it's a Registry
> entry somewhere but I haven't been able to find it...

I'm not sure and CDex is really a better/easier choice, but
LAME from http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/ could be a way.

Regards,
Thorsten
--