Avery 5-Tab 612797 set up in Word, HOW?

=?Utf-8?B?RU5TUkVsaXph?=

      19th Sep 2005
Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the corner.
How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

Jay Freedman

      19th Sep 2005
ENSREliza wrote:
> Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the
> corner. How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

Using the search tool at www.avery.com doesn't return any results for that
number. Are you sure that's the product number, and not just some other
number?

In the Labels > Options dialog, after all the numbered entries in the
Product Number list, there are some unnumbered ones, including "Divider Tab
Inserts 5 - Tabs". Do any of those match the shape of your labels?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

New Member

      3rd Feb 2007
I found one that would work by using the template labeled "Index Marker 5 Tabs" down at the bottom of the template list.

New Member

      27th Feb 2008
ENSREliza wrote:
> Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the
> corner. How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

In Word, go to Tools -> Labels....
selcet single label
click options
select index maker 5 - Tabs

(I learned this today from Tiffany!)

New Member

      19th Jul 2010
If you are using the newest version of word, go to
mailings
labels
select options
select avery under the drop down