AVENUE A, INC TRYING TO DOWNLOAD

RONDA

      11th Oct 2004
EVERYTIME I ACCESS THE INTERNEW USING MSN AS MY HOME PAGE,
I GET THE FOLLOWING POPUP "SPYBOT S&D HAS BLOCKED THE
DOWNLOAD OF "AVENUE A, INC". IT ONLY POPS UP WHEN MSN IS
THE OPENING PAGE OR WHEN I USE MSN TO SEARCH. I HAVE RUN
MY ANTI-VIRUS, ADAWARE AND SPYBOT SOFTWARE WITH NOTHING
COMING UP. OUR TECH TRIED TO GET RID OF IT WITH NO LUCK.
ANYONE EVER HAVE THIS HAPPEN AND HOW DID YOU DELETE THIS?

THANKS!

Stanley Jones [MSFT]

      15th Oct 2004
Avenue A is an advertising firm associated with MSN.com. When you access the
site there be certain info going in or out of you computer by msn and Avenue
A. Spybot S&D (which is anti spyware software) is trying to do its job
which is to block stuff like advertisements that sites may be trying to
install. Going to msn.com is harmless to your computer and so you can ignore
these warnings or uninstall Spybot S & D from add/remove programs to have
them not appear.
news:2a5001c4af99$10805740$(E-Mail Removed)...