AV software for server/network?

Fran

      3rd Sep 2004
I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
20 clients?)

-Fran-

kilo

      3rd Sep 2004
use mcafee 8.01 and protection pilot to manage. nothing better on the
market. money for value
<Fran> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
> LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
> on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
> 20 clients?)
>
> -Fran-

Hugo

      3rd Sep 2004
Take a look at www.trendmicro.com

"kilo" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> use mcafee 8.01 and protection pilot to manage. nothing better on the
> market. money for value
> <Fran> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I need some opinions on what AV software to get for our 20 station
> > LAN. I have heard about Symantec AV Corp 9.0 and CA eTrustIT. Comments
> > on either? Are there others? (Better?) What kind of cost (server and
> > 20 clients?)
> >
> > -Fran-

Cary Shultz [A.D. MVP]

      4th Sep 2004
I second the notion for Trend Micro. Another couple of options would be
Symantec and GFI. I would not suggest McAfee.

HTH,

Cary

"Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Take a look at www.trendmicro.com
>

> "kilo" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > use mcafee 8.01 and protection pilot to manage. nothing better on the
> > market. money for value

news:(E-Mail Removed)...