AutoPlay List

TomLives2000

      15th Jun 2007
I would like to know how to modify the auto play list as I have deleted a
program that is listed there. Since it is no longer installed I would like
it to be off the list.

TomLives2000

      15th Jun 2007
Nevermind I found it under regedit, autoplay handlers.

"TomLives2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to know how to modify the auto play list as I have deleted a
>program that is listed there. Since it is no longer installed I would like
>it to be off the list.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

      15th Jun 2007
See also: